Insuring Families and Businesses in Dallas for over 20 years

Obtaining auto insurance with a suspended license


Can I obtain insurance if my drivers license is suspended?

Office Manager Adriana Coleman answers:
"Yes, you would need to obtain an SR22 by filling with the State, through an insurance company.
You will be required to maintain the SR22 for a specific length of time.
Once the specified time has passed your license will be reinstated"