Insuring Families and Businesses in Dallas for over 20 years

Am I truly covered with Full coverage?


What is full coverage? Am I truly covered for any loss?

When an Agent sells you a "full cover" policy, does it include Uninsured motorist? Most of the time, "Full Coverage" includes the required Bodily Injury /Property damage coverage, Comprehensive Deductible, and Collision deductible.
But, what about when the unexpected happens and an Uninsured driver or a hit and run accident happens? What about any injuries you or passengers might have? Uninsured Motorist Bodily Injury protects you from paying out of your pocket for injuries caused by a hit and run. Uninsured property damage covers your vehicle with only a $250.00 deductible.
When someone sells you a "full coverage" policy, be aware and ask questions such as will my family be covered for Uninsured motorist? Recent studies reported 2,545,500 Uninsured Motorist by The Dallas Morning News in 2014! That is a staggering number!
Know your coverages, ask questions about Uninsured Motorist, Personal Injury Protection (covers Medical payments i.e. Copayments and medical prescriptions and Lost Wages), and Medical Payments are all optional coverage’s that protects you.

For more information contact:
Thumann Agency: (972) 991-9100

Insuring Families and Businesses in Dallas for over 20 years...