Homeowners Insurance Dallas, TX
When shopping for homeowners insurance in Dallas, TX our agents will provide you with home insurance quotes from highly rated insurance companies, making it easy to compare different rates and choose the coverage that is right for you and you budget.
As an independent insurance agency, our licensed risk managers will answer any questions you have about the different types of Dallas homeowners insurance. Including personal property coverage, liability, discounts, and more.
Start your Dallas Homeowners Insurance Quote Today, or Call Us (972) 991.9100
What Does Home Insurance Cover?
Your homeowner's insurance covers you for potential loss resulting from risks such as severe storms, theft or burglary, fire and also your personal liability. The specific risks you may face as a homeowner could also include earthquakes and floods, which are not included in home insurance and must be covered by separate policies.
Typical Homeowners Coverages:
- Coverage for the structure of your home pays if your house is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss.
- Coverage for your personal belongings - pays if the items in your house are damaged, stolen, or destroyed.
- Liability protection** - pays to defend you in court should you be found legally responsible for someone else's injury or property damage.
- Additional living expenses - pays if you are temporarily unable to live in your home because of an insured disaster.
**Your home liability coverage protects you if a person is injured on your premises or you are accountable for damage to someone else’s property. Your homeowner's insurance can even protect you against injury you cause to another person off-premises under certain situations. NOTE: Your liability insurance will not cover intentional damage or acts of violence.
Average Cost of Home Insurance in Dallas, TX
- National annual premium estimate: $1,000
- Texas yearly premium average: $1,650
The price of your policy will depend on different factors such as the location of your home, the value of your home, the amount of insurance purchased, and your deductible.
The best way to find out how much you should be paying for your Dallas home insurance is to let one of our experienced agents compare your rates from a variety of highly rated providers.
Homeowners Insurance for all of Texas
No matter where you live in Texas, our experienced agents can help you safeguard your treasured property and belongings from covered damages, theft, unforeseen incidents and more.
Cities we serve include:
Are you Feeling the Need for More Security?
Specialty coverage can be added for unique exposures within your typical homeowner’s insurance policy. Supplemental policies include:
- Valuable Articles/Floater Insurance policies (i.e. Jewelry, art & collections)
- Flood Insurance policies
- Earthquake insurance policies
- Umbrella Insurance policies (additional liability)
- Animal Liability (liability issues due to household pets)
The Thumann Agency is Proud to Work with over 60 Highly Rated Insurance Companies:
- Liberty Mutual
- Berkshire Hathaway
- And many others