13 Types of Insurance for a Small Business
1. General Liability Insurance: Every Dallas business, even if home-based, needs to have liability insurance
2. Property Insurance: If you own your building or have business personal property, including office equipment, computers, inventory or tools you should consider purchasing a policy that will protect you if you have a fire, vandalism, theft, smoke damage etc
3. Commercial Auto Insurance: Commercial auto insurance protects a company’s vehicles. You can protect vehicles that carry employees, products or equipment.
4. Business owner’s policy (Also know as a 'BOP'): A business owner policy packages all required coverage a Dallas business owner would need.
5. Professional Liability Insurance: this type of insurance is also known as Errors and Omissions Insurance. The policy provides defense and damages for failure to or improperly rendering professional services.
6. Worker’s Compensation: Worker’s compensation provides insurance to employees who are injured on the job.
7. Directors and Officers Insurance: this type of insurance protects the directors and officers of a company against their actions that affect the profitability or operations of the company.
8. Data Breach: If the business stores sensitive or non-public information about employees or clients on their computers, servers or in paper files they are responsible for protecting that information. Cyber Liability can protect your Dallas business against these and other cyber-related incidents.
9. Homeowner’s Insurance: Homeowner’s insurance is one of the most important kinds of insurance you need
10. Renter’s Insurance: Renter’s insurance is a sub-set of homeowner’s insurance which applies only to those whose who rent their home.
11. Personal Automobile Insurance: Another very important type of insurance is auto insurance.
12. Life Insurance: Life insurance protects an individual against death.
13. Personal Umbrella Insurance: You may want some additional coverage, on top of insurance policies you already have.
Start Your Quote
Thumann Agency Inc.
12770 Coit Rd Suite 110
Dallas TX 75251
The information contained on this page is provided for informational and educational purposes only.
Dallas Independent Insurance Agent Vs Captive Agent
Texas Home Safety
Texas Cyber Crime Protection
Guide to Arlington, Texas.
What Will Happen to Health Insurance in 2017