1. Who Needs Commercial General Liability Insurance?
Commercial Liability Insurance is aimed at the business owner or the contractor. These are the people who are generally in charge of business dealings, business operations, and who have a large group of people working underneath them in a hierarchy situation. Should something unexpected occur, it is your duty to make sure that your employees are well taken care of. This will also help you in the long run to avoid any costly expenses of negligence if such a matter occurs.
2. What Type of Business Insurance Should I Take Out?
Our knowledgeable agents at the Thumann Agency will tailor a package to meet your specific needs and requirements. Some of the major insurances we offer are:
- General liability which is aimed at contractors, electricians & plumber’s
- Professional liability Insurance aimed at directors and officers, errors and omissions, medical practitioners.
- Workers Compensation
- Group Health
- Crop Insurance
- Truck & Trucking
- Small Business Insurance
- Service and Repair Insurance
- Cyber Liability
- Church Insurance
3. What Is an Umbrella Liability Policy? And Do I Need to Take it Out?
An umbrella liability policy is implemented to purchase higher liability limits for your business. It is not compulsory but as a business owner you should be considering such a policy. Remember that insurance is not only about protecting your employees and avoiding legal battles in court, but it is also about protecting what you have built up and the assets you have obtained. An umbrella policy is a means to make extra sure you are covered.
4. How Long Will it Take to Get a Quote?
On most occasions, we can get you a quote the very same business day. All you need to do is call us, or use one of our quick quote forms. Once you’ve filled out your information, one of agents will be in touch.