Your Guide to Homeowners Insurance in Allen, Tx
According to an article in Nerdwallet.com, Over 78% of households in Allen own their homes - a much higher rate than the median of 59.9% for large cities.
The Dallas suburb prides itself on its arts and culture, from a quilter’s guild to the Collin County Ballet Theatre. The community is also home to National American University-Allen and Collin College.
The Thumann Agency is an independent insurance brokerage in Dallas. We serve the entire state of Texas out of our office conveniently located at the High Five and use more than 60 top-rated insurance companies to quickly find you the best coverage and the most affordable rate for your homeowner's insurance in Allen, TX.
Start Saving Money on Your Home Insurance, Call Today (972) 991.9100 Or Start Your Allen Homeowners Insurance Quote Right Away.
Typical Cost of Homeowners Insurance in Allen, Texas
- National yearly premium average: $1,687
- Median Household Income $ 103,051
The Cities Homeowner’s Insurance Rates Depend Upon
• House’s neighborhood
• Construction methods
Coverage Types for Homeowners Insurance in Allen, Tx
- Dwelling coverage. If your home is damaged or destroyed by a covered loss, this pays to repair or rebuild your home.
- Note: It's important to buy enough dwelling coverage to cover the cost to rebuild.
- Other structures coverage. Pays for damages to detached structures like garages, sheds, fences and pool houses on your property.
- Personal property coverage. This covers your personal items in your home, which could include your furniture, clothes, sporting goods and electronics.
- Loss of use coverage. Pays your additional housing and living expenses if you must move out of your home temporarily while it's being restored after a covered loss.
- Liability insurance. In the event of a lawsuit after causing injuries or damage to other people or their property, this insurance helps protect your assets and cover your defense costs.